• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PapaD off the grid for a day or two

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Probably won't be posting after tonight for a day or two. Partial knee replacement is tomorrow at 1010AM. Not sure about wifi in the hospital or what day I bust out, so you guys will have to survive without me for a bit. It's not like I post much anyway.....................:rolleyes:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
You'll be back posting in no time. When I had my total knee replacement, I went home 25 hours after surgery. Whatever the surgeon tells you about when you can return to playing golf... just cut it in half and hit away!!!!:D

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
You'll be back posting in no time. When I had my total knee replacement, I went home 25 hours after surgery. Whatever the surgeon tells you about when you can return to playing golf... just cut it in half and hit away!!!!:D
He said 6 weeks, so I like the way you think, Limp. :cool:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
NNOOOOooooooo....I'll never survive without PaPaD posts!!!!!

Good luck, Steve. Oh, and ignore Greg...ok, keep ignoring Greg.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
If they give you some of those "really good" pain pills to take home, I'll trade golf clubs for some. Can probably sell them on the street for more than the old clubs are worth!!!! :devil:

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
If they give you some of those "really good" pain pills to take home, I'll trade golf clubs for some. Can probably sell them on the street for more than the old clubs are worth!!!! :devil:
Surgery went as planned. Got new parts in my left knee. Feels great (percocet). PT sees me tomorrow for an initial assessment and determine when I bust out. Food is good, staff is good . Nice hospital. Nurses are very competent but not hot. I'll take it.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Surgery went as planned. Got new parts in my left knee. Feels great (percocet). PT sees me tomorrow for an initial assessment and determine when I bust out. Food is good, staff is good . Nice hospital. Nurses are very competent but not hot. I'll take it.
Glad everything went well. Make sure you have pain pills for PT. You have to do the PT... and keep doing it... no matter how much it hurts!!!!

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Glad everything went well. Make sure you have pain pills for PT. You have to do the PT... and keep doing it... no matter how much it hurts!!!!
Yep. Same deal as my total shoulder replacement 3 years back. Thanks Limp!

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts