• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Parsons Extreme Golf

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
A new player in town and his shit is rumored to be very expensive.

High Performance Golf Clubs Parsons Xtreme Golf

pxg-irons.jpg

parsons-xtreme-golf-irons.jpg

parsons-xtreme-golf-driver-sole.jpg

Ryan Moore had them in the bag the last tourney.

parsons-xtreme-golf-3.png

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Do those set screws (for lack of a better term) serve a purpose other than looks? Like do they provide specific weighting?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Plus, I'm calling bullshit on this marketing ploy right now:

"utilizing an extremely complex manufacturing process, we integrated the most exotic, high-performance alloys."

:rolleyes:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Tungsten screws for weight distribution.

I don't even want to know what these will cost. I think they will make Miura look like something you can pick up at Walmart.

R35

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Tungsten screws for weight distribution.

I don't even want to know what these will cost. I think they will make Miura look like something you can pick up at Walmart.

R35
I'm hearing you can trade your house for a set and only owe a little.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So here's something interesting, I just learned that one of my friends from high school (a different school that I used to golf against) is one of the guys making these things. He worked at Ping for a long time and Parsons hired him to make these.
Small world.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So here's something interesting, I just learned that one of my friends from high school (a different school that I used to golf against) is one of the guys making these things. He worked at Ping for a long time and Parsons hired him to make these.
Small world.

So you're getting discount right?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Where did you find that? What is the head made of, Titanium?

I read about them over on WRX. There's a thread on there with all the pictures of Moore using them over the last few weeks.

They're (Parsons) owns by GoDaddy's owner, who has a less than favorable reputation in the golf world. But, he spared no expense on designers, materials, R&D, etc. on these.

I think they look kinda cool. I wouldn't ever consider buying a set, but I would like to swing them.

R35

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Small world.
From Ping to this?? Ping has always been the standard of "Plain Jane", heavy duty, indestructable... Now we have something that looks as if it's held together like a windmill from an Erector set! Maybe your buddy had a pocket full of set screws and....

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
....I think they look kinda cool. I wouldn't ever consider buying a set, but I would like to swing them.

R35

That statement taken out of context makes it seem like we're talking about people like this...

Ugly-Faces-Sexy-Bodies-2.jpg

Members online