• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Perfect weather....

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
....for golf is not today.

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1402358206.521568.jpg

dknisle1

Jan 25, 2014
It is 83 here but 100% humidity. It's not raining but good golly. Lol. I played 5 holes before calling it quits. Club was slipping. It was just miserable.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
WC.png
This creek is about a 1/4 mile from our home. Crested around midnight last night. We had over 5" rain yesterday afternoon and evening. Didn't know if the course would even be open today. Drove out there and was in pretty good shape. The river runs by the course and it's about a foot from coming out of its bank. Lots of water. Not supposed to get any more moisture for the next 24 to 36 hours. Hopefully, that's the last of the big dumps for a while!!

Made for a nice and cool morning on the course. Was supposed to be working all week. Drove down yesterday to be told none of the contractors would show up. Got in about 12 hours, including windshield time, and came back home. Hope to play most of the week.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Hot sucks. Anything over about 80 sucks. I can work outside all day when it's 0-35ºF comfortable...shed clothing as you get warm. Try working outside when it's 95...you can't take enough clothes off to be comfortable.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
You're right, being too hot sucks, but it's still leaps and bounds better than being too cold. Not even close.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You're right, being too hot sucks, but it's still leaps and bounds better than being too cold. Not even close.

I can count on my one hand how many times I've been 'too cold'(and it's not because I can't count past 5).

This last hunting season was one. One morning it was -14º and about -35º with the wind...I sat in my stand for about 4 hours and couldn't handle it anymore.

🔥 Latest posts