• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS: Collin Morikawa's Memorable Shots From His Final Round 64 at...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
COLLIN MORIKAWA HIT CLUTCH SHOTS on the closing holes at TPC Harding Park to separate himself from a large pack of leaders at the 2020 PGA Championship.

The 23-year-old Los Angeles native who attended Cal Berkely claimed the Wannamaker Trophy by shooting a toasty 6-under 64 in the mist and chill of the City by the Bay. Morikawa finished 13 under, two strokes ahead of runners-up Paul Casey and Dustin Johnson, the 54-hole leader

The new PGA champion carded a 69 on Thursday and Friday, a 65 on Saturday and that stirring 64 on Sunday.

"It's been a life goal," Morikawa said. "Obviously as a little kid, kind of watching everyone grow up, all these professionals, and this is always what I've wanted to do."

He added, "To close it out here at a course that I played a dozen times throughout college, it's really special."

Morikawa is now in select company. Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy are the only other players to win the PGA Championship at age 23.

It was Morikawa's third win on the PGA Tour and vaulted him to No. 5 in the Official World Golf Ranking.

Source: PGA CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS: Collin Morikawa's Memorable Shots From His Final Round 64 at TPC Harding Park

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.