• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA TOUR VIDEO: 'It's Really Great to Win at Home' for Patrick Cantlay Who Collected 3rd...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States

PATRICK CANTLAY FIRED A 65 in the final round to win the Zozo Championship at Sherwood Country Club in Thousands Oaks, California. Cantlay finished at 23 under for the week to edge Jon Rahm and Justin Thomas by a stroke. It was Cantlay's third title on the PGA Tour and first in California.

"It's really great to win at home," Cantlay said. "I look forward to hopefully winning at Riviera, and anytime you win close to home it just feels a little sweeter. I felt comfortable all week. I like this cloudy California weather. I'm used to it; it's what I grew up with."

Tiger Woods won his record-tying 82nd PGA Tour title at last year's Zozo Championship in Japan. But Woods and Phil Mickelson, playing together in the final round, finished near the bottom of the leaderboard at Sherwood. Tiger closed with a 74. Phil carded a 78.

The Masters starts in less than three weeks.​

Source: PGA TOUR VIDEO: 'It's Really Great to Win at Home' for Patrick Cantlay Who Collected 3rd PGA Tour Title at Zozo Championship

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.