• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pick it up, boys....

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
It's coming...I'm supposed to play both days this weekend and I'm playing well....we're talking 10+ POQ.

Look out.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i got to squeeze in 9 after work today.but managed a measley 9 points.(par,par,par,double,double,double,bogey,bogey,bogey)

plan on gettin the last 9 in tommorrow after i get back from the salt mines.
but it looks like i will be below quota also.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
What'd I tell ya...8 POQ tonight. I'm just gonna wait to make sure we're not playing tomorrow before I enter it...but for now...we're sitting at a decent POQ from me.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i finished up today and actaully ended up 1 poq.shot 40- 2 birds 2 pars 4 bogies and a double. for an 85-25.

didnt even think i would make my qouta after yesterdays fi-asss-co.
(par,par,par,double,double,double,bogey,bog ey,bogey)

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
I'm headed backwards. My round Friday would have been great to use. I was + 8, I think. My Sunday round (following a Saturday lesson) stunk. Can't blame the lesson, though. I just couldn't hit a putt. I 4-putted at least 3 times, and had another 8 - 9 3-putts!!

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I can't post this week because of the scramble. It's not all that great anyway. Not very many people showing up because of the heat I guess. We had to play threesomes and our third didn't even show.

It was such a small field they made me a A player! :wow:

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Okay, I'm evidently a little slow. I forgot to input my score for last week.

How do I deal with that now?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Struggled yesterday to an 88 for a huge 20 points. I'm going to blame a double on the grounds crew for running 3 tractors alongside one par 3 green. Actually one of the tractors was about 5 feet from me raking new sand into the greenside bunker, while I was playing my shot from right next to it. I couldn't believe he didn't stop. What a moron. The super was there with him too, and it was around 1pm... Another double was a short par 4 (315 yards downhill, downwind that I drove what I thought would be an eagle putt that went over the green into the woods) It was a very odd and frustrating day

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rebound

My boss asked me to play this morning before work (who can turn that down?) Anyways, much to my relief I rebounded from the 88 on tues to shoot a 76 today with 3 birds (still made 2 doubles damn...)

I also took 6 bucks in the 2$ Nassau :p

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Just to be clear...if I played 18 on Friday and 9 on Sunday (same course)....should I just use the 18 from Friday? or the back 9 on Sunday and today's front 9?

🔥 Latest posts