• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics from the BMW Northwest Charity Skins Game

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
Had a great time yesterday watching Badds, Bubba, Ryan Moore and Michael Putnam tear it up at Chambers Bay. Here's a few pics of the day.

Bubba hitting his approach on #1.
ai23.tinypic.com_29dtrb5.jpg

Badds getting ready to hit his second shot on a par 5. He hit a monster cut that landed in the waste area short of the green. He made birdie anyway.
ai20.tinypic.com_mlqdf8.jpg

Michael Putnam teeing off.
View attachment ai22.tinypic.com_2vxg07l.jpg

Ryan Moore spanking one.
ai24.tinypic.com_2ibpawp.jpg

That ball is cringing.
View attachment ai21.tinypic.com_29qcuwx.jpg

Badds striping another one.
View attachment ai21.tinypic.com_210htf8.jpg

AB was hitting a TM R7...
View attachment ai20.tinypic.com_173a0n.jpg

My best pic of the day... Bubba driving the green - 304 uphill all the way, and he put it almost off the back.
ai20.tinypic.com_xljcqu.jpg

Ryan Moore on the same hole.
View attachment ai21.tinypic.com_27es8.jpg

I've got a few videos as well if anyone wants to see them. It was a real treat to watch these guys play an entire round. The ball striking was just amazing.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Awesome pics, thanks.... and I'd love to see some videos, especially of Bubba.
icon10.gif
I'd actually love to get the video file if you can get a short one of Bubba and Ryan's full swings. I can get them up on the swing analyzer.

OP
N

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
Awesome pics, thanks.... and I'd love to see some videos, especially of Bubba.
icon10.gif
I'd actually love to get the video file if you can get a short one of Bubba and Ryan's full swings. I can get them up on the swing analyzer.

Here's bubba hitting an approach. PM me your email addy and I'll send you the original.
View My Video

OP
N

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
i'm uploading a vid of bubba and ryan hitting driver.

5iron

Great pics and great videos lol, It looked like you were so close to the players man!:)

OP
N

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
[email protected]

Me too! haha.

Is it just me or is Putnam's downswing, initial move anyway, kind of ugly?

My network admin would have my head if I emailed all those videos to everyone, so I'll upload the originals tomorrow and you all can download them.

In person, I thought Putnam had a really elegant swing. He definitely has an early and aggressive hip turn, and hits a pretty low riser with lots of spin. He struck some of the nicest golf shots I've ever seen. He's a big guy, 6'5" or so, and has really nice tempo, kinda Els-ish.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Niblick, if you want, send it to me and i can fwd it to anyone else who says in this thread they want it. Im just on hotmail so they dont really care much at all:).

Just send me all the pics and vids, and I can distribute them all for ya.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.