• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
IMAG0864.jpg
IMAG0863.jpg
IMAG0862.jpg

Not much changes w/mine. The one bag has the new Jaws wedges. Each of the R1's are residing in a bag. Weather to be in the 60's by this weekend and continue through next week. Hope to play until my arms fall off!!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Where's your ball retriever? You're old enough to have one in the bag now.....
Used to have one... when I was young like you!! Gave it away a couple years ago. As I have said, our group has the first tee time on weekends. We find dozens of balls, left behind by the "blind and maimed". I believe we are up to 3 five gallon buckets full in the front of our cart shed. Seems like the basket on the rear of our cart is always close to overflowing. We joke, because we will drive across a fairway to pick up a ball we see... knowing well we don't need it or will ever play it. I, honestly, cannot remember the last time I purchased golf balls. I'm guessing it is well over 10 years.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Hey Eric, when are we gonna hit the range again? We should play the put put course inside too

Yeah, we'll have to hit it up sometime. I'll let ya know when I get some time.

What day would be best for you? Maybe we can hit it up around 4:30 on a week night? Weekends right now are going to be mega-packed.

Staff online

Members online