• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
Oh I know you gotta clean em any way. I just meant that the white will look grimy family easy. I like to keep stuff looking nice and if I got a smudge of dirt on them during the round I'd be cleaning on them cause it would drive me nuts. I usually take a bucket of soapy warm water and a tooth brush and clean my grips after a round.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Oh I know you gotta clean em any way. I just meant that the white will look grimy family easy. I like to keep stuff looking nice and if I got a smudge of dirt on them during the round I'd be cleaning on them cause it would drive me nuts. I usually take a bucket of soapy warm water and a tooth brush and clean my grips after a round.
Try the Sharpro's, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Here is my bag in its full light weight glory!
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1398913008.099506.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1398913020.906370.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1398913029.843393.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Hey! That's my hybrid!! I have two of the A7's that have been in the bag for years.

The iSi's are excellent clubs. The "K" was really the last set Karsten had much to do with. John had pretty well taken over the company, with Karsten semi-retired. The iSi's came out in SST, BeCu, and BeNi. They were an immediate hit. Karsten was upset, though, because he didn't think there was an option for the player wanting more forgiveness. So, he insisted on the "K" model with the slightly larger face than the other iSi models. The "K" has often been rated as the most forgiving iron ever produced by Ping. Of course, that was before the "G" lines of the past few years.

Nice bag!!!

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
To be honest, they were my fathers, and when he stopped playing, they sat in the garage. When I started playing, I started using them, now though, those are the only reminance of his set, and they still play great, I re gripped them last year, and I have to say that they have never been better!

And thanks limp, I love it!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online