• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

beeno374

Mar 31, 2013
Cape Town
Country
South Africa South Africa
He looks a bit like Huyi Lewis

Attachments

• 1398946222621.jpg
    1398946222621.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 72

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
He actually helped Steve as a studio drummer, and was the working drummer when steve wrote the Joker and Fly like an Eagle. He never went on stage. He said it was fun helping Steve how the drums should be played, but the drummer chosen for the stage work was simoly better than he was.
1398948081628.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I hope you don't mean Tom Wishon...best forged clubs after Miuras. Pings are great, but overpriced for cast irons.
When Greg disses our Pings... I'll diss his "glued together" Wishons. :D Wishon produces an excellent product. So does Ping. It's all about confidence in what you play and the relationship you've build with your irons. I've played Pings, Titleists, Mizzys, etc. Just never have had a set of component irons since some "Copperheads" in about 1983. That certainly doesn't mean one is superior to the other. Again, it's what best suits your game.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
When Greg disses our Pings... I'll diss his "glued together" Wishons. :D Wishon produces an excellent product. So does Ping. It's all about confidence in what you play and the relationship you've build with your irons. I've played Pings, Titleists, Mizzys, etc. Just never have had a set of component irons since some "Copperheads" in about 1983. That certainly doesn't mean one is superior to the other. Again, it's what best suits your game.
Agreed!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I was looking for some ISI K's when I bought my i3 O-size set. One day, I'll get a full set.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I think there is a set of those at my local Play-It-Again-Sports.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
OK, I believe I have settled on the 2014 bag.

Driver: TM R580 (9.5°) with a TT DG S300 shaft
Fairway: TM V-Steel 4W (16.5°) with a TT DG S300 shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 3DX 3H (20°) with a TT DG S300 shaft
Irons: Maltby TE (4-7) and MMB (8-GW) with TT DG shafts
Wedges: DTG CNC Micro Groove 56° and 60° with TT XLT Lite shafts (S)
Putter: PING Pal 4 with Karma large paddle grip (looking for replacement now)
All clubs have Lamkin Crossline midsize grips

Other clubs that will find their way into the bag depending on course being played.

Cleveland SL290 driver (9°) with the stock Miyazaki Tour Issue 43S c Kua shaft. I like this driver, but it's a little lite. I'm contemplating adding some weight to the head as well as some back-weighting.
Nickent 3DX hybrids: 17° for when I play longer courses and go to a 3 wedge setup. and 23° for when the 4 iron is acting up.
DTG CNC Micro groove 54° wedge for when I go to the 3 wedge setup.
DTG SCX putter with a Tiger Shark jumbo grip. I like it a lot and it might knock the PING out of the bag.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Sick bag, where'd you get it from?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Sick bag, where'd you get it from?
The Cardinal's bag? From the NFL Team Shop Online. My wife got a $150 gift card and one day they were having a deal with free shipping. I ended up getting it for $13 total out of pocket.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Nice looking bag, greg!

Except for all that Cardinals :poop: all over it. :p

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
The Cardinal's bag? From the NFL Team Shop Online. My wife got a $150 gift card and one day they were having a deal with free shipping. I ended up getting it for $13 total out of pocket.
Do they do nba or nhl bags like this?

🔥 Latest posts