• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pidgeon Forge, Tn. March 12th

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Seems my wife and doc have decided I'm spending to much time at home. So Now I'm apparently going to Pidgeon Forge,Tn, March 12- the 15th. I was just curious if anyone on Shottalk was ging to be in the area, live there, ect......... Would love to get together and play a round of golf with some of y'all. If nobody is going to be there during that time, can you suggest a good, resonably priced course me and the wife could play a few rounds on?

I know this is short notice, but y'all are getting the same amount of warning time I got, LOL

PMay

Jul 7, 2009
Bloomington Indiana
Country
United States United States
Can't be there Dub, but there is a real nice course right in the middle of Pigeon Forge. I'm not sure of the name or rates but it looked real nice driving by. Would definitely check it out if I were you. Nothing like some fresh mountain air to get you feeling better!!

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I can't make that trip Dub...busy weekend for me.

Take pictures!!

Yeah, I was afraid with such short notice nobody could make it. But when SWMBO nakes up her mind, its easier to just go along with it, lol.

Don't worry, I'll get plenty of pictures, I'm curious to see what my swing has deteriated to after not playing any more than I have,

🔥 Latest posts