• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping G30

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Any opinions on the new G30 driver? Currently gaming a G25 that I just love, but I've read a lot of reviews saying the G30 is even better! I've got some credit saved up at a local store, so was just thinking...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Any opinions on the new G30 driver? Currently gaming a G25 that I just love, but I've read a lot of reviews saying the G30 is even better! I've got some credit saved up at a local store, so was just thinking...
Don't buy the hype. What could possibly be THAT much better?

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
All points noted, thanks gents! Doesn't mean I won't go try it out, but the G25 hits 54.5% of fairways this year so far according to GolfLogix. So it's safe for now. I average 22 putts per round according to it as well, but that seems awfully low?!? There are a few nine hole rounds that probably throw the average.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Not even a single suggestion from anyone? I'm sorta leaning towards the RIP Beta after some suggestions from other threads, but if anyone has any others, I'm more than willing to look into it

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
I love my kiyoshi white 04 flex from oban. It's a mid launch low spin shaft. They're pretty pricey though. Lots of pulls from top brands on eBay. Find em for a low enough price and you can buy, try and resale till you find the one you like the feel of best.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.