• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PING iBlade!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Stupid ferrule............................
Hey, there's already a thread about ferrules. Has something to do with 4-legged beasts and a guy with a .22 rifle. Shouldn't we just combine the two threads???:D:D

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Hey, there's already a thread about ferrules. Has something to do with 4-legged beasts and a guy with a .22 rifle. Shouldn't we just combine the two threads???:D:D

Great googily moogily

I think the sewer fumes have finally gotten to him.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I'm okay with the ferrule. I'm more intrigued by the thin top line. Pings usually turn me off with their big fat fatty top lines. Also the offset is subtle. I dig it.
PapaD likes fatty-fat toplines and soles. Fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round. ;)

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I think someone's misplaced his pudding.
upload_2016-8-1_14-9-54.jpeg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I like your avatar Limp. However, you spelled Chefs wrong.
Well, everyone else was..... I guess it shows how everyone is sick and tired of "like watching paint dry" baseball and ready for some football. Of course, we do have some of them thar ferigneers on here who think a football is round and played by bunch of guys running around in tank tops and shorts.:D

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Well, everyone else was..... I guess it shows how everyone is sick and tired of "like watching paint dry" baseball and ready for some football. Of course, we do have some of them thar ferigneers on here who think a football is round and played by bunch of guys running around in tank tops and shorts.:D
Leave MC Davis out of this.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.