• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Peeps

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
That boy is about as sharp as a pound of wet liver.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Personally I much prefer the i3's to the Eye 2's and for that matter any of their other irons.

I'm still trying to decide. I have my Eye 2 +no+ in FLA and will be reuniting with them later in FEB. I am thinking of putting graphite shafts in them. I just got my i3+ irons and have only had them out once. They will be my gamers this spring/summer here in VA. Jury's out!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'm still trying to decide. I have my Eye 2 +no+ in FLA and will be reuniting with them later in FEB. I am thinking of putting graphite shafts in them. I just got my i3+ irons and have only had them out once. They will be my gamers this spring/summer here in VA. Jury's out!
My i3 blades are the perfect club for me and consequently the first set of irons I could hit a draw with.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Hey, aren't you retiring to Florida soon?

:D

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008

Really?! ;)

🔥 Latest posts