• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Peeps

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008

Attachments

• Magic 8 Ball.jpg
    Magic 8 Ball.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 74

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I consulted the magic 8 ball and see higher scores in your future. :D

The PING Gods will have their vengeance............you have been warned. I left the PING family several times, falling to the lure of eye candy or club building. I paid dearly....I am scarred. Come back to the fold, drink the kool-aid, and play your best. (This is a paid advertisement - interest is calculated hourly and your mileage may vary)

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Took the ZINGs out today for a test run. They are (for me) more forgiving than my beloved Eye 2 irons, and stronger lofted (a little). The shafts feel a little stiffer, but not uncomfortably so. They launch the ball so freaking high ad straight they have kicked the Eye 2s out of the bag for now. We'll see what happens tomorrow. ;)

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Took the ZINGs out today for a test run. They are (for me) more forgiving than my beloved Eye 2 irons, and stronger lofted (a little). The shafts feel a little stiffer, but not uncomfortably so. They launch the ball so freaking high ad straight they have kicked the Eye 2s out of the bag for now. We'll see what happens tomorrow. ;)
You'll be back................PING fever has no cure. ;)
OK, if you leave your signature as is, we will grant you a temporary PING-wanna-be card. Submit your application NLT 1 May. ;)

PaPaD, the winky faces are getting out of hand...

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
papaD- You lose all credibility. Last week the eye2s were amazing 30 year old poon that gave the lowest scores ever.;);););););););):poop::poop::poop::poop::alien::alien::cool::confused::eek::eek::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
papaD- You lose all credibility. Last week the eye2s were amazing 30 year old poon that gave the lowest scores ever.;);););););););):poop::poop::poop::poop::alien::alien::cool::confused::eek::eek::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::D
"credibility"???? I have Eye 2+, Zing 2, and G20 irons. Any given day, one of those can be the best thing since sliced bread and the other two somewhere down the line. Ping irons have unique personalities. Some days they can be a little grumpy. Most days they are in great moods and perform flawlessly. The challenge is bagging the correct set when it is having one of its good days. PaPaD has scientifically mastered the art of Ping psychology. I only hope to achieve such insight during my days left playing this dastardly game.;)

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
"credibility"???? I have Eye 2+, Zing 2, and G20 irons. Any given day, one of those can be the best thing since sliced bread and the other two somewhere down the line. Ping irons have unique personalities. Some days they can be a little grumpy. Most days they are in great moods and perform flawlessly. The challenge is bagging the correct set when it is having one of its good days. PaPaD has scientifically mastered the art of Ping psychology. I only hope to achieve such insight during my days left playing this dastardly game.;)

PING irons are plug and play - if your swing is on, they all have the poon. You just have to know when to hold em', know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run (see what I did there?).

Subsonic - you of all PING PEEPS should know this. Delete your post before others see it! :eek::geek::D

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts