• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Peeps

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Let's get this thread back on track. My 63rd birthday and Father's Day is about a month away. I am thinking a set of i25 irons might be on my wish list. You guys team up, pool your money and I'll post my home address. I'd like green dot, standard length, CFS R flex with Cushin inserts and White id8 grips - 5-W, please. :D

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Let's get this thread back on track. My 63rd birthday and Father's Day is about a month away. I am thinking a set of i25 irons might be on my wish list. You guys team up, pool your money and I'll post my home address. I'd like green dot, standard length, CFS R flex with Cushin inserts and White id8 grips - 5-W, please. :D
R flex? That might be a bit much for you. I'll only pitch in for A flex.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I'll start with a quarter.

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I will start with just the tip...:poop:

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I've got a spare Wilson Staff hat in the golf cupboard :p
Will that do sir?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Will Ping put Cushin inserts in any steel shaft or just their house brand shafts?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Will Ping put Cushin inserts in any steel shaft or just their house brand shafts?
Cushin in DG shafts is called Sensicore I believe. You can buys those inserts from Golfworks. I'm guessing that Ping would not put their stuff in other shafts but I could be wrong.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Let me think about it. No.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
No problem! Please post your home address, social security number, and bank account information on this forum. We'll take it from there......................:devil:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Cushin in DG shafts is called Sensicore I believe. You can buys those inserts from Golfworks. I'm guessing that Ping would not put their stuff in other shafts but I could be wrong.
I will have to ask. I just put sensicore in my i10's, but I would prefer to not have to tear off brand grips to do so if I order a new set of irons.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
If you order a new set of irons from Ping and order them with DGS shafts, why not just order them with Sensicores??

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
If you order a new set of irons from Ping and order them with DGS shafts, why not just order them with Sensicores??
Do Ping offer the sensicore option in the DG's?

🔥 Latest posts