• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Peeps

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
papaD- You can't come on too strong.

Try them take a puff. Don't inhale. It's cool... Next thing you know he will own 4 sets of Ping Irons.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I'm an Anser putter fan. I like buying old beat up putters and restoring them, to pass the time during the winter months. I'm working on an O blade at the moment. I'll try to remember to post some pics tomorrow.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
When I joined ST I was gaming G2's. Had several sets since, ask limp he calls dibs when I get them then disappears when they're for sale. Honestly if I do this I'm going balls deep, re shaft, regrip, etc. looking at $400+ right now. I must be crazy for considering this. Might have a fire sale coming in the classifieds in a second...

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
When I joined ST I was gaming G2's. Had several sets since, ask limp he calls dibs when I get them then disappears when they're for sale. Honestly if I do this I'm going balls deep, re shaft, regrip, etc. looking at $400+ right now. I must be crazy for considering this. Might have a fire sale coming in the classifieds in a second...

PING fever is not crazy.....it's fun. Reshafting them is even more fun! DO IT! :D ( I need to feel better about the set of i3+ I just bought).......:confused:

OP
subsonic

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008

Is there any other way... Go hard or go home.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
A real golfer wouldn't even question this purchase. A true no brainer. You can easily sell them for what you're paying if you don't like them. WTF is wrong with you? Now put on your big boy pants and buy them!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
A real golfer wouldn't even question this purchase. A true no brainer. You can easily sell them for what you're paying if you don't like them. WTF is wrong with you? Now put on your big boy pants and buy them!

McDavis - THAT is how you enable!
bowdown.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thanks guys, going for a run to think
Is this code for "gotta ask SWMBO"???? Pat her on the backside. Tell her, "Honey, it's your job to have the kids. It's my job to have the clubs. My job is much more difficult because I have lots of clubs to choose from. You get whatever kid pops out and we're stuck with them!" I'm sure that will gain you quick permission to grab this great deal on the Pings!!!:p

Members online

No members online now.