• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Wedges

Fishkiller

Sep 5, 2006
First off let me say Hi to all of you. HI
Also real quickly let me explain the name Fishkiller. I joined a Country Club that has been around for over 60 years and in my third month became the first member to ever kill a fish with a golf ball. I hit a tee shot in the water six inches from the far bank and landed it on a small perch, driving the perch into the mud and killing the poor thing. This was during couples night and so seven other peaople saw it and withen two days everyone in the club knew about it.

I just started playing golf last year and have became very addicted. I have a question about Ping Wedges. Can any of you tell me how many different degrees ISI S2 wedges come in. I have a 49.5 degree ISI S2 and a 57 degree S3 ISI that I use all of the time. I also have an I3 sand wedge that came with my irons but I hit it almost the same exact distance as I hit the 57 degree ISI so figure it must be 56. I need to get something around 52 or 54 degrees and like the ISI's but don't know how to tell what degree a wedge that is just marked ISI S2 actually is. Can you guys help with this.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Go here and click on the ISI
http://www.pinggolf.com/irons_classics.html

Welcome aboard!! Are you looking for a more lofted wedge that can get high enough to take out fish a foot under the water? :)

You may want to look at the Ping Tours as well, they are pretty nice and are rated by many to be comparible to the Clevelands. I definately like my 60* Ping Tour, and was heart set on the Cleveland 588 Gunmetal until I demoed them side by side. Glad I chose the Tour

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I absolutely love my SW I-3, which is funny, because I almost bought a replacement until she warrented me 2 birdies one day and has been strong since, lol.

Nice name too!

🔥 Latest posts