• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please welcome a new sponsor....

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
Actually guys, our EIDOLON heads are a little heavier than Titleist or Cleveland because we use Rifle Spinner and our own proprietary graphite SCoR shafts to allow that (they all use the very heavy and very stiff Dynamic Gold "wedge" flex). Our principle is that more mass is advantageous when negotiating rough or sand, and it gives you more head feel on touch shots. Also that the shaft is VERY important to wedge performance.

Floggerrushmd, you'll find our face profiles to be quite conventional in size, and very comforting visually.

. .

Terry

Thank you very much for the quick response. I am currently trying to convince the wife that exactly what I need now is a new wedge or three. I will get back to you on this one...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hi Terry,

Welcome aboard. My apologies for being tardy in this thread. :thumbs up:

Do you offer grinding on your wedges? I'm specifically looking for a bit more heel relief on a 60* wedge so that when i open up in a trap, I'm not digging. I'd also like 8* bounce.

Any custom options available?

Thanks in advance.

R35

PS...I'm available for club testing and reviews. :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Actually guys, our EIDOLON heads are a little heavier than Titleist or Cleveland because we use Rifle Spinner and our own proprietary graphite SCoR shafts to allow that (they all use the very heavy and very stiff Dynamic Gold "wedge" flex). Our principle is that more mass is advantageous when negotiating rough or sand, and it gives you more head feel on touch shots. Also that the shaft is VERY important to wedge performance.

And Skjay101, I guarantee you that you will fall in love with our 60* the first round with it.

Floggerrushmd, you'll find our face profiles to be quite conventional in size, and very comforting visually.

Clemsonhacker, we always welcome heads-up comparisons . . .

Terry
Terry, please check your PM's.

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006

And Skjay101, I guarantee you that you will fall in love with our 60* the first round with it.

Terry

im willing to try it... if you could send me a demo id match them up head to head for a review... i play 3 Nakashima wedges right now a 52,56,60

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
im willing to try it... if you could send me a demo id match them up head to head for a review... i play 3 Nakashima wedges right now a 52,56,60
I just bought a 52º. Send me your Nak 52º, and I'll compare them for you...:laugh:

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
uhm... thats my money club... but i might can do that if you return the favor and let me compare your 52*

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
uhm... thats my money club... but i might can do that if you return the favor and let me compare your 52*
Done deal. I'll PM you when I get it, and have had a chance to play with it a bit. Lord knows I've got plenty of gap wedges to choose from...:laugh:

Irish

May 9, 2007

Terry

any custom grinds available on these wedges, how do they compare in terms of spin to the MD grooves or the spin milled faces??

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.