• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Portstewart Golf Club

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Totally amazing!!! Get ready. The day after I win the Powerball, I'm on my way over.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Anyone who makes it across the pond gets a game on me. You're welcome!

btw it doesn't look just as spectacular when it freezing, pissing it down with sideways rain with a 30mph wind. But we always get a few days per year...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Hey Crowe, long time! How dare you call me old!

Hope all is good with you and yours dude.
Good to see you old friend. Down for a while after falling off of a ladder and breaking my foot off. surgeries to put it back on, and three months out of commission let's me slow down enough to check back in with all my old friends.

Hope you're well.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Down for a while after falling off of a ladder and breaking my foot off. surgeries to put it back on.

Didn't I tell you already about playing the banjo while balancing on the end of a ladder after drinking 2 bottles of whiskey?

JK, hope you heal quickly bro, sounds like a nasty accident.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Good to see you old friend. Down for a while after falling off of a ladder and breaking my foot off. surgeries to put it back on, and three months out of commission let's me slow down enough to check back in with all my old friends.

Hope you're well.
I had some ominous fights with ladders over the years. Never won a single one of them!! The last one was in April or May. Shoulder is still hurting where it met the concrete of the garage floor. Them ladders are evil!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.