• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prescription sunglass insert

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
Who out there wears sunglasses with a prescription insert? WHat brand and model do you have? What color lenses are in the frame, where did you get them and what did they cost?

lilhellmaker17

Aug 19, 2007
I have a pair of Oakley Whiskers with prescription lenses, they are black with a black frame. I got them from an optician in my area who sells oakleys. All together I bleive it was $250. They are very nice and I can see perfectly.

Jaden

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I have two pairs of prescription sunglasses I play golf with. One pair are RayBans and they are OK but much better general purpose sunglasses (driving and things like that). They were insanely expensive too, about $450, but very high quality.

I bought another pair last year that I play golf and wear when riding my bike. They are Tifosi Forza frames with a prescription GT (Golf and Tennis) lenses. These are the best sports sunglasses I've ever had. They fit great and I wear them for the entire round -- a lot of the time I forget I have them on at all. I ordered them from a local bike shop I buy bike parts at. They cost about $250 and took about 10 days to get made.

Tifosi Optics : Single Lens : Forza

🔥 Latest posts