• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Problem with Callaway UPRO MX+!!!

Angchug

Mar 27, 2013
Singapore
Country
Singapore Singapore
I just bought a new UPRO MX+ and having problem with their UPRO Sync software. I tried re-installing the software, change PC. I am able to see the device connected but I am unable to
1) Register
2) Syncing
3) Download
Anyone facing similar problem? Can anyone help? Thank You
Daniel

OP
Angchug

Angchug

Mar 27, 2013
Singapore
Country
Singapore Singapore
I already wrote 4 emails to their technical support in ca and 1 email to their Aust tech support but so far no respond from them. They don't have any office in Singapore. I shall wait for a week if still no respond I might hv to call them.

OP
Angchug

Angchug

Mar 27, 2013
Singapore
Country
Singapore Singapore
Guys I got replies from Callaway today :) but the bad news. UPro MX+ is not ready for Asia market. Only designed to work on America and Europe. However they did ask me to call them to see if they could help. I will try and make an effort to call them next week and hopefully they could help me to install my home course.

OP
Angchug

Angchug

Mar 27, 2013
Singapore
Country
Singapore Singapore
I stay up 1am sg time to call Callaway USA last night just to be told all the procedures is correct and no reason I can't sync my upro MX+. I am back to where I started!
Anyone having experience with Upro MX+ syncing ?
Do you think I should post it back to them for syncing or dump it?

OP
Angchug

Angchug

Mar 27, 2013
Singapore
Country
Singapore Singapore
After trying n trying for the whole week, I managed to sync my device this morning at 11am but lasted only 20 mins. Continue trying for the next 4 hrs but with no success. Presently I am looking at Golf GPS app for iPhone. I am really surprise they could have almost all the courses across the whole. Why can't Callaway support Asia courses?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.