• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putter

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States
That is one fine looking putter. I don't understand what you mean by the way it connects to the hosel? They both look the same to me.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Dude, Jim.... Did you put that inazone through a garbage disposal or what?
I may have forgotten the head cover once or 4 times! Let's just say the finish on a $30 clone putter isn't the strongest. :)

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
That is one fine looking putter. I don't understand what you mean by the way it connects to the hosel? They both look the same to me.
It's hard to explain. The white flows into the club head and at address I can't see the heel. The RC I can see the heel at address.

Yours if you want it! I'll even throw in a sleeve of TP blacks or reds (not sure if they are real reds, got them at walmart).

:)

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
It's ok Jim, I bought that sweet W/S 8883 last year and put a sweet grip on it and still... in crunch time it was not a performer. I didn't like to close it at all, but square at address meant I was leaving the putt out to the right. In other words, when it looked right and I made a comfortable stroke I missed and didn't want to manipulate it to make putts. Hence it's departure from my stable. Loved it's looks when I got it and wanted it to work, but it just wasn't right.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
It's ok Jim, I bought that sweet W/S 8883 last year and put a sweet grip on it and still... in crunch time it was not a performer. I didn't like to close it at all, but square at address meant I was leaving the putt out to the right. In other words, when it looked right and I made a comfortable stroke I missed and didn't want to manipulate it to make putts. Hence it's departure from my stable. Loved it's looks when I got it and wanted it to work, but it just wasn't right.
It was a total impulse buy. I like heel shafted putters and I roll the ball well with the Inazone so I didn't need this one. Swing and a miss... :)

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
No its a fair question...those putters are set up for off the front toe. I start coming left when its that far forward and either cut a curl to the right or pull the putt. Pisses me off and then I get my shaft bender out and move the setup back into a less aggressive position.

I know you can press them but that face angle can change a little too.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I have gone that way. I have a odyssey white ice 7cs and a rife trinidad cs thats gorgeous, but both are feel light to me and are unused. I play a metalx 7cs I imported from england. its heavier than the white ice and lighter than the odyssey tank 7cs that is the current USA model for sale.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I have gone that way. I have a odyssey white ice 7cs and a rife trinidad cs thats gorgeous, but both are feel light to me and are unused. I play a metalx 7cs I imported from england. its heavier than the white ice and lighter than the odyssey tank 7cs that is the current USA model for sale.
The Rife Trinidad is what i'm going to get. Is yours the Tropical?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
1389156896177.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.