• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ready to play...

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Here's my quick take before this thread spirals out of control. Are we warmer now (on average) than we were at the beginning of recorded temps 180 years ago? sure we are. My point of contention with the AGW zealots is they feel that the human production of co2 is the sole cause of 100% of the warming when in fact we were warmer than we are now further back in time. They take little notice that we are still coming out of the little ice age. Does this mean that we can just pollute all we want? No. We should still do what we can clean it up.
azgreg, is that you?

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
We just had an ice storm last night (was supposed to be snow). Power outages, branches down, and just a f$%@###&*%$##n mess. I say there's global cooling. I'm 66 and I always remember as a kid we'd have heavy snow in winter but by Easter, it was warming up in 50's and 60's. Last year was warm in March, but this year is late, late, late. I'm going stir crazy.

Your going stir crazy.... If I don't play golf soon I'm gonna snap. I can't take it. Might have to suck it up and drive south for a day or two.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here's my quick take before this thread spirals out of control. Are we warmer now (on average) than we were at the beginning of recorded temps 180 years ago? sure we are. My point of contention with the AGW zealots is they feel that the human production of co2 is the sole cause of 100% of the warming when in fact we were warmer than we are now further back in time. They take little notice that we are still coming out of the little ice age. Does this mean that we can just pollute all we want? No. We should still do what we can clean it up.
Agree.

And I'm going stir crazy too.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Augusta looks like the place to be!

Thank God for global warming. Imagine what kind of winter we'd be having without it!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Global warming is simple: There are more people in the world, eating more beans, creating more gas emissions. You know that stuff destroys everything in it's path, and that hot air rises.

What is really is, is too much farting...but, to be polite we call it global warming.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
Global warming is simple: There are more people in the world, eating more beans, creating more gas emissions. You know that stuff destroys everything in it's path, and that hot air rises.

What is really is, is too much farting...but, to be polite we call it global warming.
But its a magical fruit!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online