• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Results: Week 4

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Played 2 9 hole rounds for the week (figured I wouldn't enter the select shot score in;)), and I believe we agreed that we can combine for a score if no other choice?

Anyway, scored a 7 first 9 and 13 second, for a total of 20. The new/old swing seems to be coming around, and I have high hopes for my game. My 12 point round was for a 40 on a difficult course. And that was with a couple of blow-up holes thrown in, so...

Who else?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Played 2 9 hole rounds for the week (figured I wouldn't enter the select shot score in;)), and I believe we agreed that we can combine for a score if no other choice?

Anyway, scored a 7 first 9 and 13 second, for a total of 20. The new/old swing seems to be coming around, and I have high hopes for my game. My 12 point round was for a 40 on a difficult course. And that was with a couple of blow-up holes thrown in, so...

Who else?

Outside 9 holes with Mrs. IG that was my golf for the w/e. No score 4 me, :(

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Lol, played 19, for a score of 23 points on Saturday.
That's too bad, because I played 10 Sunday.
Finally getting comfy with my swing.
It seems everyone is pretty tied up during the summer.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I planned on playing a lot and we got a good bit of rain...so my Thursday score of 28 will do it for me.

I played again today (Monday) and I'll see if I get to play again between now and Sunday...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
36 points on Sunday, the weather is finally coming around too :)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I just realized I forgot to post a score. Shoot. It's not too late is it? Posted by Monday, no?

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
I played for 22 points last Thursday. My Sunday round was good but didn't top that one. I too haven't entered my score yet BD...long busy weekend. I will enter last weeks score now.

~QQ

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Quentin said:
I played for 22 points last Thursday. My Sunday round was good but didn't top that one. I too haven't entered my score yet BD...long busy weekend. I will enter last weeks score now.

~QQ
?

You have to enter Sunday's round, unless there are other reasons than Thursday's was better. ;)

We must be honest and not succumb to the "Canadian" side of the Force.

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
bdcrowe said:
?

You have to enter Sunday's round, unless there are other reasons than Thursday's was better. ;)

We must be honest and not succumb to the "Canadian" side of the Force.

Why? I thought we entered the best round of the week. Wasn't Sunday changed to the previous week? Not following you.

~QQ

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Quentin said:
Why? I thought we entered the best round of the week. Wasn't Sunday changed to the previous week? Not following you.

~QQ
To keep from this very "cherry picking" situation, the rule is that you have to post Sunday's round, or the round closest to Sunday counting back in the week. Everyone (well, apparently not everyone, ;)) felt that there would be more pressure on a given round with the expectation that you had to perform during that round, and not get a choice of the best. Sorry amigo. If you want to bend the rules, you'll have to be on the Canadian team. ;)

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
Ok then.

You're going to have to delete my last posted round then. Damn, finally had a good round...wasted. 22 points down to 14.

~QQ

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I'll do that tonight. I'll let you know ehn to log the new round.

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
Hmmm. Ethical dilemma time. Played Thursday and Friday last week. Lost Friday's scorecard. Didn't worry about the missing card since I planned to play Sunday. Then learned I wouldn't play Sunday, so I Thursday's round instead. Should I have not entered a score at all?

In any event, delete my last round as well. Friday's scorecard has since surfaced. My wife made a note on it after the round and kept it with her stuff. I'll enter it.

Crap. I hate screwing up.

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I hate it worse. ;)

You guys are both ready to reenter your rounds.

🔥 Latest posts