• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Review and compare golfballs

DealsOnGolfballs.com

Oct 13, 2005
I am willing to donate a number of golf balls for someone to evaluate, compare and review for the members of this website. All balls will be free.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sign me up.

I'm a Callaway guy, but i'm not picky.:)

Let me know.

R35

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I'm in on this too if you'd like. I play to a 6 handicap and play everything from Pinnacle to ProV1, so i can provide some good feedback if you'd like. Let me know, and thats a great offer!

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
This is something that this site has really been looking forward too.

I know most of us would be interested in this. As a 19 handicap, I'd be willing to test all levels from ProVs to RockFlites, while I also usually play Callaway, I'll test anything for the fun of it.

Let us know what you need from us.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Hi there, sign me up aussi :) I live in Northern Ireland, is that a problem..?
I play off a 2 handicap and prefer to use mainly a Pro V1/Pro V1 X when it blows hard, but during the winter season I can tend to use a mid-range performance ball, too. I hope I can be of use to you for your evalution..:)

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Andy_79 said:
Hi there, sign me up aussi :) I live in Northern Ireland, is that a problem..?
I play off a 2 handicap and prefer to use mainly a Pro V1/Pro V1 X when it blows hard, but during the winter season I can tend to use a mid-range performance ball, too. I hope I can be of use to you for your evalution..:)

If you're planning to send them to Andy, you may as well send some to me as well. I live about a driver and a six iron from him. I play ProV1-Xs and HX Tours. We could be the "voice of reason" across the Atlantic.

OP
DealsOnGolfballs.com

DealsOnGolfballs.com

Oct 13, 2005
Gentlemen,

I will take entries until this Friday, Oct 21. Then I will randomly draw 4 names. I will send the 4 winners a dozen balls made up of 4 types that they chose ( and we stock ). The only condition is that the 4 winners review the balls for this website and to help other members.

Additionally, I will give 10% discount to members of this forum. Just enter code in checkout screen.
10% discount code = 56867

Thanks all.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
What exactly would we be evaluating? How easy they are to find in the bushes or how well they float?

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
So, when you say "take entries"...is expressing our interest in this thread sufficient, or do you require something more?

OP
DealsOnGolfballs.com

DealsOnGolfballs.com

Oct 13, 2005
Silver said:
So, when you say "take entries"...is expressing our interest in this thread sufficient, or do you require something more?

Interest in the thread is good enough. I will just put all names from this thread into a hat and pick. Thanks for your interest and good luck

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm cool with that.

Pull my name, I'll actually "test" the balls rather than smash them into the trees/water/sand or out-houses....Sling, looking in your direction :D

Cheers,

R35

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I can save you from sending me the balls.
I hit one, it's in the water.
I hit 2 it's in the woods.
I hit 3 I shank it so bad I can't find it.
I hit 4 and it is on the green 3 inches from the hole.
The first 3 balls suck but the last one was incredable!

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
4 out of 7 so far, folks. G'wan someone pull out ! hahah.
All the best to everyone :) :)

OP
DealsOnGolfballs.com

DealsOnGolfballs.com

Oct 13, 2005
obagain said:
I can save you from sending me the balls.
I hit one, it's in the water.
I hit 2 it's in the woods.
I hit 3 I shank it so bad I can't find it.
I hit 4 and it is on the green 3 inches from the hole.
The first 3 balls suck but the last one was incredable!

hahahah - shit that is same way i feel. that is what i hate about golf - it is that one great shot i hit that keeps convincing me to come back

Members online