• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rio Olympics - non-golf discussion thread

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Swiss Volleyball. Who knew!
These two hotties beat the Americans in one set - the same American team that was 47 & 1 in previous sets competition. The Americans squeezed out the 3rd set and won the match - it was a compelling match if you like volleyball and hotties.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
These two hotties beat the Americans in one set - the same American team that was 47 & 1 in previous sets competition. The Americans squeezed out the 3rd set and won the match - it was a compelling match if you like volleyball and hotties.
Volleyball and hotties are my favorite!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

It was an awesome match indeed. It was a shame the Swiss lost because they really were playig a much better volleyball but luck was on the USA last night. The swiss were much better looking as well...

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So I was watching swimming last night and NBC glitched out and then just went dark. Every other channel I have worked just fine... NBC and the Olympics just quit working.
angry.gif

Then I realized I don't really enjoy the Olympics so I turned off the tv and went to bed. :D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
That's asinine, its like saying that because you have the most cars you have the fastest cars. Our athletes still have to be faster/better than who they are competing with.

It is true, but you have a better chance of getting a genetically gifted athlete with more people. It's about probability. Plus the amazing varsity preparation system and money involved the US has which is something for every country to envy

🔥 Latest posts