• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rory getting hitched!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So young McIlroy is getting hitched this weekend in Mayo, Ireland. Stevie Wonder will be entertaining, a line-up of stars and celebrities will be in attendance. My invite obviously got lost in the post, but I'm still waiting for a text message or phone call from Rory, so I'm on stand-by.

Good luck to him and his squeeze. I hope they have a great day/future.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
So young McIlroy is getting hitched this weekend in Mayo, Ireland. Stevie Wonder will be entertaining, a line-up of stars and celebrities will be in attendance. My invite obviously got lost in the post, but I'm still waiting for a text message or phone call from Rory, so I'm on stand-by.

Good luck to him and his squeeze. I hope they have a great day/future.
Grats to Rors!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
He called the last fiance' and sent her packing a short time before the wedding. Will he do the same with this one? Or, will he actually carry through??

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Erica-stoll-4.jpg

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Why marry? With his circumstances, I would stay a free agent for a long time. Maybe he is worried about hurting his back.

🔥 Latest posts