• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scores for the week of May 8...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I played today, with no chance of playing tomorrow. So...

I shot an overall 89 today, stableford of 18. Not a great round, not a terrible round. I was striking the ball good, but still seemed to leave a bunch of shots on the course. Oh well, bloody hell...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
27 today for me. I think I posted a 32 last week so that's minus 5 for the good guys, damn... I think this week is more reflective of an average week, I made the mistake of having a good week in week 1. Not sure how often the quotas will be adjusted..

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
I played 90, so that means

6 bogeys = 6 points
7 pars = 14 points
1 bird = 4 points
Total 24

Better than last week, but last 3 holes, 3 putted like crazy... and made some nasty snowmen :(

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
I shot 84 this week, stableford of 25:

8 pars
1 bird
5 bogeys
4 doubles

Good round made better against a quota of 16. U-S-A....U-S-A....U-S-A!

:p

Thanks for the help, 'crowe!

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I had an 80 with 30 points. After everyone has put in 6-7 rounds, we'll have a reasonable idea of what each player's realistic quota is...

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hey I'm back...

I shot a 76 yesterday to finish 2nd. Goddamned missed me a 2 ft putt on 16 which in the end lost me a trophy. I got beaten on the countback by 0.5 of a shot. +4 going out and even coming back. Pretty windy and some extraordinary pin positions. But I had 34 putts, pretty dismal with the flatstick. Same old story, I'm striking them well enough but lots of lip outs, dying in the jaws etc.

I feel a good spell coming on. Ha, I'll probably shoot millions tomorrow.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
My wonderful wife let me sneak out 2 days in a row!!! After mowing/raking/fertilizing/planting/watering etc.

Anyways, much better today - 77 for 32 points.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
Hey I'm back...

I got beaten on the countback by 0.5 of a shot. +4 going out and even coming back.

These stories are torture!! You are sitting there watching the countback and then they announce you lost...Arrgghh!!

I hope my game is coming back to me too...handicap on the way up so I need the strokes.

I split the pot on our stableford this morning at +6...I gotta make hay before it drops again...

🔥 Latest posts