• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Selling a World Of Warcraft account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol I got a 99 on that test by randomly clicking on answers because the questions werent appearing. So i took the test in 30 seconds. Not bad for just picking random answers.:laugh:

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol damn Sand you caught me.:laugh:

Nah, but really I wish it would work so I could try and take it for real.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I dont play games like this anymore because Diablo 2 L.O.D. almost made me fail 8th and 9th grade.:laugh: Anyway yeh, you would be suprised what people will pay for virtual items. Overall when I quit Diablo and sold my stuff I made somewhere in the range of $3,000 for my stuff. People can be retarded.:) Keep in mind though even though I got that much money I spent so much time on that game that I had no life for like a year and a half.

I was addicted to that damn game for about a year & a half. Had so damn many characters but I wouldn't bother trying to get to level 99. Would hit 90-91 & then get bored with them & start another one. My wife almost left me over the frickin game since I spent so much time on it. Finally quit cold turkey & refuse to even look at another game since I know I can easily be hooked.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol Wi that is the exact same thing for me, except sub school in instead of the wife. I finally quit by blowing up the discs with firecrackers. It was quite fun and then I couldnt stand not playing anymore and bought all new discs. Then my brother snapped them all and I havent played any computer games since then.:laugh:

Jun 24, 2006
When I read "Warcraft", I had ZERO interest. I didn't go any further.

You could have reported these posts, you know. Who's lazy now? :D

R35

:D I had no interest as well until I saw how many replies it had and figured something had to be up.

Wouldn't a mattered anyway as Sling dropped in not to long after I did.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What a bunch of sniffliing little pu$$ies this thread makes you look like, I'm talking to you too Piper. You are all 18 now, right? Take a few shots of JD and go pick a fight with a dude you know damn well can whoop your a$$. That'll make you man up, worked for me.
icon10.gif

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Honestly Ez, did that friday:). Apparently it was a close fight, but I really wouldnt know....

I actually started the fight here with WCG when I was hungover, and him being pissy made me want to pick another fight:laugh:

Plus he is a nerd, so are all of us, so who cares.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
That fight thing doesnt work very well Ez, I got my ass kicked last weekend at my friends party. Didnt help me man up any lol, just made my face hurt. Anyway yeh this thread needs to be stopped or the two of them, Sand and WCG, may need to be seperated and I just dont know if Sling has it in him to do that virtually.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts