• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

serial #'s

divot

Oct 16, 2005
i bought a new callaway big bertha 5wood, 04 model at a authorised retailer,
on the shaft was a register sticker, so i went on the callaway site to register it and i can't find the serial#, on my driver and other woods the # is beside the hossel on the head, this 1, the # is not there, what gives, is this possibly a knock off? or did they forget to stamp the # on it? or did some leave the factory with out #'s?
thanks for any help

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
This might help

The serial # on My Big Bertha Driver is in tan paint on the heel of the club, it is painted over the charcoal metallic top paint for the club, just about a half inch from the hosel.

Hangfire

Jan 6, 2006
I did the same thing with my Cleveland Halo, I got it from my pro shop so it's got to be the real deal.:eek:

OP
D

divot

Oct 16, 2005
Davebud said:
The serial # on My Big Bertha Driver is in tan paint on the heel of the club, it is painted over the charcoal metallic top paint for the club, just about a half inch from the hosel.
my driver and 3 wood the #'s are there, this 5 wood no # visable.
i bought it at a athourised dealer, nevada bobs

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Not all clubs have serial numbers,and not all serial numbers will be live on a site,they could be from another country for example or destined for a tour player.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
You can't unless they accept an alias.My clubs are called Irene.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
If the Big Bertha on my clubs was just a B.B.

I would call it Brooke Burke, because its sexy and I love pounding it.:emot-ange

uhpilot

Feb 8, 2006
When I bought my set of Callaway's; X460, 3,5,7 X fairway only the driver and 3wd had SN. The 5 and 7 didn't. All were bought from very reputable dealers.

Ricky

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.