• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaft!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I guess I must be in the swinger category. Here's the shafts that I find I like:

Graman 540UL
YS-6+
Fuji Tour Platform 26.3
Grafalloy NT Proto

but I also liked the V2, which does not fall in this category.???

Here's a question for the shaft gurus, Where does the BB Solutiosn shaft fall relative to these ones? I think I may like to try this one.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'll let you know!! It's not high, mid or low bend point, it's "universal" which should be interesting. It also "graphs" out exactly the same as the Matrix Ozik Code 7 (?) which is why it's so popular. Lyle said he hasn't heard one bad comment on it. :)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
IG - get a blueboard from Global. Perfect shaft for you.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Are they selling shafts as separates?

Buy an R5 TP with a Blueboard for under $130 with the robereno discount. Even if you toss the head, its still a good bargain.

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I didn't think the Solution would fit me (I play ProLaunch Blue) and the demo I had was stiffer flex than I was able to swing - that said, even though I've been fitted by a professional into the ProLaunch - I'm dieing to try a tipped reg flex or a reg flex - the shaft felt that good

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.