1. Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shoal Creek

Discussion in 'Golf Pictures' started by Bravo, May 1, 2005.

1. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

To say I am lucky is an understatement. I have never heard of clubs who grant such a gracious discount to adult family members.

ON the other hand - one of their hard and fast rules does apply to me as it does to All non-members.

Non-members can play one (1) round per calendar quarter. No matter how many members you know..If you knew everybody in the club - it doesn't matter. One round per quarter - maximum of four rounds per year.

I know quite a few members and take it as my responsibility to turn down their invitations to play there if I have played in that quarter - because it could get them fined or reprimanded.

So if I got an invitation (even from my dad) sometime between now and June 30th, I would turn it down and explain that I have already played in the 2nd quarter...

2. VtDivot

VtDivot SLIGHTERED Supporting Member

Yup - we have 2 courses here that are like that. One of them is a Nicklaus design (currently the only one in New England) and the other a Donald Ross.