• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Short!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Any body have access to one of these short courses?

Aguilla9-1.jpg

As a city card holder I can play all the holes I want for $7.00. Great short game practice.

Golfanatic

Feb 22, 2012
Someone on a course told me theres a sports center in the city here somewhere that has a lot of different sporting areas and one of them is a very tiny golf course. He said the longest hole is still no more than a 9 iron shot.
I havent been to it yet.

I think it was something like Sports Ohio.

edit
The Golf Center: Wee Links

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
We've got two short courses close by. One of them is strictly a par three course. Really only need to bring a sand wedge, and a gap wedge, and a putter to play. The other one is 12 par threes, 5 par 4's, and one par five, so you've pretty much got to bring your whole bag for that. These are great courses for beginners, which inevitably leads to slow play...but I've found them to be excellent practice, and very affordable.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
We used to have a lighted par 3 course fairly close to where I live. They went belly up. It's a shame too because it's a lot of fun playing golf at night. I loved that place.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
We've got two "shorties" near me that I've played:

Overland Park Golf Course - Par 3 Course

and

Smiley's Golf - Executive Course

I used to play the Par 3 course a lot, I lived very close to it. Good short game practice.

Smiley's Executive course is good practice too. Tight layout with water in play and postage stamp size greens. There are some par 4's there you can actually hit driver on thought I usually don't.

🔥 Latest posts