• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk members...unite!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Just in case the debacle of this week ever happens again...can I get everyone's email address. Also, I'm going to look into what it takes to start/buy/takeover a forum.

Yes, I know I have some of them but please participate.

When ST went down earlier this week it was like friends and family just disappeared and I'll be damned if it ever happens again.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Thanks guys! PM me so the emails aren't out on the innerwebs for everyone ;)

I spoke to DFH and he doesn't own it anymore, I'll hit them up and see what it'll cost.

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1491079324.441448.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Its bull$hit that this particular site would cost damn near anything. Only costs a small amount to get site hosted every year.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Its bull$hit that this particular site would cost damn near anything. Only costs a small amount to get site hosted every year.
The ads on this site pull in revenue every month. They're not going to just give up monthly paychecks for nothing for what it costs to host the site and buy the domain.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
The ads on this site pull in revenue every month. They're not going to just give up monthly paychecks for nothing for what it costs to host the site and buy the domain.
Have you ever clicked a single ad here? Hell I don't even see ads since all I use is the forum and I get none of that stuff here.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.