• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk members...unite!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'll agree and go a step further which will probably alienate me with a few, some of the disgusting pics will surely turn off a number of potential victims...err I mean members. I have never found the humor in some of the crap that gets posted here and never will.
New members can't even access the 'paid members' forum as far as I know...till like a year or something? So I don't really think that's part of the problem with new members.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
New members can't even access the 'paid members' forum as far as I know...till like a year or something? So I don't really think that's part of the problem with new members.
one_chip_shot has already posted down there so I don't think the restriction is in place.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
As a very tech ignorant, isn't it easier to fund a new forum? Asking for a friend....

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
7k to listen to you knuckleheads? da fuk outa here. ;)

So what happened? I noticed the site was down and now its back up. Did someone buy it?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Right!?!

I heard back from them, it was technical issue and shouldn't happen again.

Said I could buy ShotTalk for $7k. [emoji15]

You reply back and say you'll offer $700. They'll balk, and the dance continues. They will get some money, or no money. It will lapse again, and they then get $0.

There is no chance in hell this place is worth $7K. None.

If they take the 700 clams, we take up a collection and pay in equally. Then, we pay the yearly hosting fees, which would be cheap. This is such small potatoes. Find a hosting company that will put it on the back end of a server some place, super cheap. Many, many dogshit webpages are hosted this way. We're not running Amazon here.

R35

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
You reply back and say you'll offer $700. They'll balk, and the dance continues. They will get some money, or no money. It will lapse again, and they then get $0.

If they take the 700 clams, we take up a collection and pay in equally. Then, we pay the yearly hosting fees, which would be cheap. This is such small potatoes. Find a hosting company that will put it on the back end of a server some place, super cheap. Many, many dogshit webpages are hosted this way. We're not running Amazon here.

R35
Rockford? Oh yeah! I remember you! ;)

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country

R35
Offer sent!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.