• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk members...unite!!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
New members can't even access the 'paid members' forum as far as I know...till like a year or something? So I don't really think that's part of the problem with new members.
I've been giving new members (and veterans) "Supporting Member" status, allowing them pretty much full-run of the boards, including the secret stuff, without the yearly fee.

In an unrelated topic, if DFH is no longer owner, is there anyway to stop his news feed from posting?
Possibly, but I think some people actually are get directed here thanks to those news links (through searches), so I've left them alone.

I would think one of the other admins should be able to dump him?
Yeah, but as I mentioned above, I won't.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I've been giving new members (and veterans) "Supporting Member" status, allowing them pretty much full-run of the boards, including the secret stuff, without the yearly fee.

How 'bout a little something for the effort? I was a supporting member back in the Sling days, but seemed to have lost that status.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I firmly believe priority status on Shot Talk should be word-count, not post count or any other criteria!!!!!!! And, I'm likewise certain the moderators will agree with me!!! ;);)

Members online

No members online now.