• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shottalk Putter Headcovers: any interest?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Damn.. I'll have the cash/check in the mail this evening. I want my friggin' headcovers so bad!

I think we are all desperate to have our head covers :D I can't wait to have mine with me either and have everyone look at me funny for bagging a Cheetah HEad Cover!!!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Yeah, only thing worse than the waiting is knowing they are done, and having to snail mail a check to clear before it ships!

Mines going out tomorrow, so maybe in a week I'll have pictures.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yeah, only thing worse than the waiting is knowing they are done, and having to snail mail a check to clear before it ships!

Mines going out tomorrow, so maybe in a week I'll have pictures.

MC will post pics, I'm guessing. Maybe one of him naked on the bed with all the covers covering his tackle.

I have already requested the international covers not be part of the photo shoot. :D

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
just let me know who and how much to paypal for delivery :)

Yours will go to Stanters. I'm sending him the lot of UK covers to distribute via Her Majesty's mail service. This keeps it cheaper for the lot.

He'll be in contact, I'm sure. ;)

R35

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
MC will post pics, I'm guessing. Maybe one of him naked on the bed with all the covers covering his tackle.

I have already requested the international covers not be part of the photo shoot. :D

R35

As long as he is not wearing any of them as a "c**k sock" everything is fine with me...

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
MC.. You sure I can't talk you into taking paypal, buddy?

It'll end up being mid-next week before you even get my shipping money, and by then, it'll be early the following week before it gets here!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States

R35
Actually, eclark ordered two so I had a great shot with his front and back, but couldn't find the camera. By the way, the inside of these covers is really soft....:laugh:

SCGolfer and Chemboy2, your headcovers were mailed out tonight!

Fat, unfortunately my account isn't even set up to receive money...sorry.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
By the way, the inside of these covers is really soft....:laugh:

Oh thats just sick.... :wow:

I don't know whether it'd pay to give the insides a bit of a sniff when you receive them or not. If he hasn't done anything you know that MC's junk and your putter haven't indirectly touched.

But if he has....... :(

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Oh thats just sick.... :wow:

I don't know whether it'd pay to give the insides a bit of a sniff when you receive them or not. If he hasn't done anything you know that MC's junk and your putter haven't indirectly touched.

But if he has....... :(
eclark is the only one who has to worry...and he'll never really know for sure....:D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
As long as he is not wearing any of them as a "c**k sock" everything is fine with me...

xamilo...your headcover is heading to your mass storage location...and it's clean, my friend! :laugh:

NON-US members, the box is headed for Canada. Should take a little over a week to get there, no more than 2. I know that's not the best news, but they are on the move!

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
ill have mine tommorrow and ill post pics as soon as i get home from myrtle beach froom picking them up... cant wait to see them...

Members online