• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Should a beginner start with a regular or stiff flex?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I cant stand any of those pinstriped bastards
They have turned into a circus in the last few years, ever since George Sr passed away. They are like a ship without a rudder. They overpay for old players.

I'm not much if a baseball fan anymore but will always root for my Yankees!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
They have turned into a circus in the last few years, ever since George Sr passed away. They are like a ship without a rudder. They overpay for old players.

I'm not much if a baseball fan anymore but will always root for my Yankees!
Dammit Jim!!!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I cant stand any of those pinstriped bastards
I can't either...but my wife loves them. Typical. Of course Jeter is her favorite. :rolleyes: I shouldn't have but I bought her Cardinal/Yanker tickets for Valentines Day. The game is the week of her birthday in May. We only play the Yanks at home every 4 years so I hit a f'ing homerun on this deal.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I can't either...but my wife loves them. Typical. Of course Jeter is her favorite. :rolleyes: I shouldn't have but I bought her Cardinal/Yanker tickets for Valentines Day. The game is the week of her birthday in May. We only play the Yanks at home every 4 years so I hit a f'ing homerun on this deal.

For that you better get to try out the double fish hook followed by a flying camel, and wrapped up at the end with a pink glove.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Nice, you might be able to get some for that! Golf or sex, whichever you prefer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.