• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Should I get blades?

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Instagram

Also my golf swing, what do y'all think?
You don't seem to have that aura... :p
Nah looks good, was that a purpose fade or natural swing? Just looked a bit out to in, something I'm struggling with again with my driver.
And were you playing in the rain or was that an effect you added to the video? Lol

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Yeah thanks, I am after workability, I know I can hit the ball straight, but like you I still want to be able to work the ball, but one question about that, did you find that they were easy to loose too far left or right?
I wish I had that problem.

Instagram

Also my golf swing, what do y'all think?

Your swing is flatter than Cameron Diaz....not that there is anything wrong with that.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
This is the 7th at my course today, It was in the rain, an that was an intentional stining fade, it turns a small corner, and there is a hill that yo can gain some real distance off of if you keep it low, but if you can see the ball in the video, it went straighter than I wanted, and ended up about 6" into the deep rough on the left hand side, that is my courses long par 5, it plays from 570- 601 at is longest, it was playing 589 today, I made a regulation par, driver, five wood, nine iron, two putts, one from 40', second from three.

Last edited:
OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I wish I had that problem.

Your swing is flatter than Cameron Diaz....not that there is anything wrong with that.
That's what I have been working on with my driver, I was seining too steep, and slicing badly, now I'm hitting the best I ever have, all thanks to a flatter swing plane I have developed in the last week or two, I was messing around at the range, frustrated with my slice, and trying to find a better way to come inside out, then I thought of that. My iron swing is much steeper.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Nice swing. My swing is flat also and while I have a slower backswing looks quite similar. Results probably aren't near as good though LOL. :rolleyes:

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I just noticed something in my swing, and my hips, this is the first time j have ever seen my swing before. I have the pause in my hip rotation like Rory does, idek... I don't know what it means either lol.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Swing look good bud, I'll try to get a front on video today, my club actually goes pretty far past paralell, not quite JD, but pretty far still.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Have you. Guys tried the iPING app yet? I like it, has helped me repeat my tendencies, and become a more consistent putter, because now I know what I'm doing in all the aspects of my stoke, and I can easily repeat it.

🔥 Latest posts