• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Ugly Mug...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Better than the current owner...
Sling is/was a used car salesman by trade. ShotTalk gave him a great venue to practice his "baffling with b.s." he uses in his daily routine. DFH, OTOH, is a techie who seems content to post golf new articles on a regular basis... and let the natives live their own existence. We see members come and go, but I still believe ShotTalk is the best conglomeration of imbeciles who exist for two things, golf and sex, on the 'net.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Sling is/was a used car salesman by trade. ShotTalk gave him a great venue to practice his "baffling with b.s." he uses in his daily routine. DFH, OTOH, is a techie who seems content to post golf new articles on a regular basis... and let the natives live their own existence. We see members come and go, but I still believe ShotTalk is the best conglomeration of imbeciles who exist for two things, golf and sex, on the 'net.

That's an automated task posting those stories...I doubt he's actually logged here in months...Tea has tried to get ahold of him before from the sounds of it and nothing...

Could be wrong...but I prefer ownership to take part especially when it's a close knit bunch

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
That's an automated task posting those stories...I doubt he's actually logged here in months...Tea has tried to get ahold of him before from the sounds of it and nothing...

Could be wrong...but I prefer ownership to take part especially when it's a close knit bunch
This place is definitely different than it was before I went on sabbatical. Kind of miss the old days a bit, seemed like we had more regulars/frequent posters. Of course, we also had more frequent spammers. Seems like I spent most of my mod days killing off spammers.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
This place is definitely different than it was before I went on sabbatical. Kind of miss the old days a bit, seemed like we had more regulars/frequent posters. Of course, we also had more frequent spammers. Seems like I spent most of my mod days killing off spammers.

Software for weeding out the spammers has gotten a lot better from what I know.

Lots of big name characters around here have moved on to other hobbies...so the dynamic is changing(or has already). We still have a great group of people here...we can't seem to shake MC off the roof tho...despite all our swerving he hangs on...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Software for weeding out the spammers has gotten a lot better from what I know.

Lots of big name characters around here have moved on to other hobbies...so the dynamic is changing(or has already). We still have a great group of people here...we can't seem to shake MC off the roof tho...despite all our swerving he hangs on...
Yeah, yeah...you love me more than your luggage.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
PapaD needs some Visine.........

IMG_20151018_131008426_HDR_zpsplnoowlp.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online