• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Your Ugly Mug...

goodearth58

Feb 6, 2014
Little River Sc.
Country
United States United States
More of a Bass fisherman here, me minus goatee and a 6 pounder
SCAN0124.JPG

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Nice yellacat anyway.

Call those Channel Cats round these parts

How do you guys cook those things? Anytime I watch a program like "Hillbilly Handfishing" it seems the only way they cook the catfish is to deep-fry the hell out of it. It sorta makes me suspicious that it tastes like old boot if you have to do that to a fish.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
How do you guys cook those things? Anytime I watch a program like "Hillbilly Handfishing" it seems the only way they cook the catfish is to deep-fry the hell out of it. It sorta makes me suspicious that it tastes like old boot if you have to do that to a fish.
I can't understand why anyone eats fish. Has to be one of the stinkingest products in the food chain one could ever consume. The ONLY thing I'll eat that qualifies as fish are sardines. Then, they have to be the ones tinned in hot sauce or jalepenos. Every time I walk by fish in the grocery store, reminds me of the Garden of Eden story.

After a few days in the Garden, Eve asked God about bathing. God told her she could dip her hands in the water and rinse off. Under NO circumstances was she to get into the water and bathe. A short while later, God looked down and saw Eve out in the middle of a stream... bathing. God was beside himself. "I'll never get that smell out of those fish!!"

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Deep fried is the favorite around here.

Catfish is great fried. Its no salmon or swordfish, but pretty damn good.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I can't understand why anyone eats fish. Has to be one of the stinkingest products in the food chain one could ever consume. The ONLY thing I'll eat that qualifies as fish are sardines. Then, they have to be the ones tinned in hot sauce or jalepenos. Every time I walk by fish in the grocery store, reminds me of the Garden of Eden story.

After a few days in the Garden, Eve asked God about bathing. God told her she could dip her hands in the water and rinse off. Under NO circumstances was she to get into the water and bathe. A short while later, God looked down and saw Eve out in the middle of a stream... bathing. God was beside himself. "I'll never get that smell out of those fish!!"
Cook fishy fish in lots of water. Its like cod and drawn butter sauce cooking.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country

You're missing out my friend.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Growing up, we ate the ENTIRE cow. Beef brains & eggs, cold tongue sandwiches, liver & onions... nothing was wasted. Just never acquired the taste for fish/seafood.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.