• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Simple bunker shot

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I was watching the PGA today for a few minutes, and Paddy Harrington hit his second shot on the 640 yard 15th hole out of a bunker and on to the green.

From 301 yards.

Kevin

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
He does that by controlling the ball with his teeth. If you look back at the flop into the water there was no staring the ball down with the teeth. That's why he makes the big bucks.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
One of the better golf shots I've ever seen. It's a good thing I was wearing a diaper at the time, because I really lost something in my pants.

Don't ask why I was wearing a diaper.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Don't ask why I was wearing a diaper.

When I was young, my Mrs. and I would play some strange games too...

Ummm... why were you wearing a diaper??

Harrington's shot was HUGE!! One of the best we'll see this year... if ever. 301... out of a bunker... bad stance. But...

1. Most everyone who frequents an internet golf forum hits it well over 300, with a 3/4 swing.
2. He did have a 20 mph tail wind. Even the amateurs on the forums should be able to hit it over 300 with that kind of a wind helping.
3. Tiger was playing with him, so Stevie probably made the club selection and helped Paddy with his line.
4. Sounds like the stories of Tiger's reluctance to part with his hard-earned cash may be true. Paddy says he wouldn't make good on the $50 request when TW told him people would pay good money to see that shot.

🔥 Latest posts