• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SkyTrak Brand and Golf Simulator

Nina A Conway

Banned
Banned
Phucknugget
Oct 4, 2019
Chittagong
Country
Bangladesh Bangladesh
Howdy all, I'm an enormous dipshit!

I have seen numerous individuals getting some information about skytrak and WTG and it appears that the individuals who are beta trying TGC and E6 have never

played or tried WTG. It appears as though no one in this gathering has tried it. There is no recordings ... nothing. In any case, from what I continue hearing

skytrak is turning out with WTG first...? Is there anyone who has some progressively point by point data or conversed with someone who tried it ?

I'm just intrigued reason I'm almost certain it will be the least expensive everything being equal and to test it out it would be that enormous of a speculation.

I possess a skytrak since around multi month and can hardly wait for course play. The issue is I'm out and about a great deal so I won't have the option to play

all the time. That is the reason TGC ,even that it is by all accounts the best decision, doesn't bode well if it will be a month to month

remedy. Truly would like to get a few data sets or even recordings about skytrak with WTG.

Link removed, but I wanted to keep the text above due to the hilarious translation.
-TEA

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Took the time to upload an avatar though....that's commendable.
LOLOLOLOL

Stolen from a cosmetic facility in Tennessee.

upload_2019-12-11_12-28-4.png

What is Kybella?: AESTHETIC + WELLNESS: Aesthetic Medicine Practice

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
She's been banned? Damn, that's why we can't have nice things ...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
She's been banned? Damn, that's why we can't have nice things ...
We've got a "token" 'Stralian, So' African, Swede, Irelander, Canadears, and a couple despicable Wisconsinites... but they won't let us keep a token female 'round here. :D

🔥 Latest posts