• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

so I can hit my driver consistantly.....

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
but only if the ball is a driver head width in front of the center of my left foot. That's one of 13(12 if you don't count the putter) clubs I have the perfect location for now. Glad I don't have to tee off with my 5 wood now:p.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
what if you choked down the grip to make the club shorter? maybe the ball would be a more "conventional" position ?

Par7

Elite Hack
Jul 25, 2008
Wow, that's pretty close to the feet, I'd be worried about hitting my knees with my shaft or something, haha.

OP
rubber314chicken

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
Wow, that's pretty close to the feet, I'd be worried about hitting my knees with my shaft or something, haha.

hah... thats just the lateral position. the distance from my body out is just as far as always. (which isn't that far)

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
Hmmmm, I wear a 9 1/2 shoe and have a 460 cc head on the driver. That would almost place the ball forward of my right foot for me. With the ball that far forward in my stance, I could pull that sucker straight into the ball washer on the left of the tee box. :D

🔥 Latest posts