• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Solheim Cup

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I'm watching and working, not that I have much work to do.

I like the ladies.

Kevin

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Yep same here... not looking so good so far for the US. I think the LPGA needs a good US showing this week.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
lol.. just saw Wei standing beside Pressel... lmao Wei makes her look like a midget!

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I'm watching the live streaming on TGC.com with Dottie Pepper and whomever else. Their mic's are on in between the broadcasts and you can here them bitch about the computers and other stuff. Pretty funny.

Kevin

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
US girls putting so well and looking so good with their faces adorned by US flags and other little symbols just playing with a smile on their faces free from the burden of things like dignity as they shake their itsy bitsy ribbons.

Shouldn't get beat playing as they are

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
there's some serious cussing going on! my ears are burning, whoa. no spitting though. is that where the gender line is?

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
It was right below the video in the middle of the home page earlier. Now it's being broadcast live on TGC on your television set.

Kevin

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Bwahahahahaha. Early bitterness from the other side of the pond?

Kevin

Not at all, I just enjoy the spectacle, not massively jingoistic over it. I was just casting a wriggly worm into the still waters for a bit of fun.

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Not at all, I just enjoy the spectacle, not massively jingoistic over it. I was just casting a wriggly worm into the still waters for a bit of fun.

You hooked a whopper. Me. LOL. I've had fun watching it. This morning the matches are really tight. Like Christina Kim's butt and Laura Davies' calves. .

Kevin

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
You hooked a whopper. Me. LOL. I've had fun watching it. This morning the matches are really tight. Like Christina Kim's butt and Laura Davies' calves. .

Kevin

Well I'm only allowed to watch it when Gulbis is sitting out so need to get my kicks somehow....pesky women and the super-senses. Normally when golf is on it's a glazed expression and the odd yawn but throw in a pair of long legs and a cleavage and it's wide-awake time.

God moves in mysterious ways...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.