• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

some random photos

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I've been experimenting with my new camera.

I came home today to find that my dog had opened all her presents. :D She saw them being wrapped up. I didn't arrange that scene at all, the otter and the bone were lying right there and she had already eaten the chicken jerky chips.
00000_RJ.jpg
00001_RJ.JPG
00003_RJ.JPG
00004_RJ.JPG

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
That Yorkie's got a nice swing to have that impact pattern.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
How'd you get a picture of my 3iron?
icon10.gif

I'll outballstrike you any day Ez. ;)

That Yorkie's got a nice swing to have that impact pattern.

She does have a fine swing, but her shortgame is really lacking. Whenever I try to get her to practice putting, she finds chasing and then chewing on the ball more enjoyable. Go figure.

Eracer - who put those impact marks on there? Curious because they must have hit A LOT of balls. My old set, I played for 2 years, and all they have is little scratches on the face.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
She does have a fine swing, but her shortgame is really lacking. Whenever I try to get her to practice putting, she finds chasing and then chewing on the ball more enjoyable. Go figure.

Our pug does the same thing when I practice chipping in the backyard. He will run after the balls & picks them up. Would be nice if he would bring them to me instead of running around before finally dropping them even further away.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
lol.. after this last year, that's what the toe of my club looks like :p

OK not really, but it seemed like I spent a lot of time on the toe this year!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Short game. Good one!

Eracer - who put those impact marks on there? Curious because they must have hit A LOT of balls. My old set, I played for 2 years, and all they have is little scratches on the face.
I got those from Clemsonhacker. I don't ever want to play him for money...

Members online