• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some true irish pictures

The master

Oct 24, 2004
There is a picture of Royal County down, Royal portrush and the might portstewart

This is the 3rd hole at Portstewart, it is a 350-380 yard par 4 I think. It is a tricky wee hole and the drive is very tough. There is a small launch area to the right, which is your miss. When me and IG played this hole I was 3 up and I hit my drive up the right, IG hit his up the left, I hit a 9 iron onto bottom teir and IG just short and I 3 jabbed he took 3 to get down. Half hole I think.

Portrush2cd.jpg

This is a tough par 3 at Royal Portrush I can't remember what hole it is but don't short side your self a right is not the place to miss I wouldn't fancy playing this one on a windy day.

Portrush2.jpg

This is the 9th at Royal County Down where Tiger always comes the week before the open to get a good feel for the links courses, he loves this course, and why not it is a beauty! This is one of the easier holes on the course it has a elevated tee, and not a lot of toruble apart form a couple of bunkers you want to be missing.

royalcountydown.jpg

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Everyone I know who has played in Ireland loves it...maybe someday for me..

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Did you guys sell all your trees or something?

Man, looks like where I live. Except less trees.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
rockford35 said:
Did you guys sell all your trees or something?

Man, looks like where I live. Except less trees.

R35
The snakes took them when they left. Fair trade?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.