• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sony Spoiler....holy cow...

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I think that he and Wie need to switch roles. :D Tadd's the man.

Granted, in his own backyard (and Wie's), but that' still hitting the ball.

I heard he signed with Yonex.

R35

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
The spoiler feature sucks. If you hover over the thread title, when looking through the new threads, it shows whats in the spoiler. I noticed it before but thought it was a part of all those problems the forum was going through.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I know Tad is good but can he really compete on Tourwhen they play long courses from the Tiger tees? I don't know his yardage but I would imagine he's hitting longer irons into holes where the others are hitting wedges and short irons.
I s his height a disadvantage?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I know Tad is good but can he really compete on Tourwhen they play long courses from the Tiger tees? I don't know his yardage but I would imagine he's hitting longer irons into holes where the others are hitting wedges and short irons.
I s his height a disadvantage?

Dunno. Last year, he was killing the driver off the tee, keeping up with everyone and then some.

DRIVING DISTANCE 279.0 291.0 282.5 296.0 avg 287.1

Not too shabby from last Sony...

R35

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
There is something to be said for playing your home course. :)

Not that there is anything wrong with a 62!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
There is something to be said for playing your home course. :)

Not that there is anything wrong with a 62!

No doubt that's a big factor. Still, great play and an inspirational story. This kid, despite stature, is a world class athlete.

He's been out there on the Nationwide tour, hopefully he can get it done out there and get a card. Does he get a card if he wins this event as a sponsor exemption? I know the $$ will help immensely... providing it doesn't end up going to his dad's lawyer.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I expected this thread to be about Charles Howell III and the fact he actually ate this offseason.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yeah, makes me wonder if he was a crack baby.

I should go post that on WRX... that'll keep 'em busy all day. ;)

Please don't. The monkeys over there don't need a banana like that. Plus, you'll probably get banned. :D

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Please don't. The monkeys over there don't need a banana like that. Plus, you'll probably get banned. :D

R35

I've got to have come close a few times. I got 'em all worked up the other day with my "it's not tour issue if you bought it new, and you're not on the tour. It's just a way overpriced club".

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've got to have come close a few times. I got 'em all worked up the other day with my "it's not tour issue if you bought it new, and you're not on the tour. It's just a way overpriced club".

Ya, that'd do it.

Go off on Titleist vs Callaway and the ball suit. Man, people are defensive about Titleist to the craziest degree, even when they were found guilty of patent infringement in Federal Court! Idiots! :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online