• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Speed Golf anyone?

bopsysv

Jan 5, 2006
Anyone a speed golfer? Or I believe it is also known as extreme golf? I am interested in learning more about it. Has anyone played?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I remember Neal or Youngun maybe? playing 18 holes in like 33 minutes once.

Those two could fill you in on some of that.

R35

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Not sure what you are refering too, but I have played a round in more than one occasion in a cart by myself, catching no one on the course in 45 minutes. I have also played a round or two carrying my bag catching no one in 1:30 hours. On one occasion, I played a round with just my 7 iron walking in around 1 hour. That is my definition of speed golf.

I also played a round with a threesome in bitter cold weather in just over 1 hour.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I've never done the run around the course thingy, but i've timed myself for 25 mins for 9 walking, and like 20 with a cart. I've never sped around for 18 yet. I think rock might be thinking about my 36 holes in an hour, which was me playing 4 balls at the same time for 9 holes, either that or younggun's got some....guns, lol

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The European Tour on Twitter

How fast can one person play a par five?
23f1.png

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I walked 18 yesterday with two older guys (50+), it was there home course, and one I am fairly familiar with. Not a huge course, about 6,900 I think from all the way back. We were able to walk it in 3 hours flat. I’m a fast player, and I really enjoy playing with other fast players.

🔥 Latest posts